How to get lost in 7 easy steps
- Choose route.
For bonus points, make it a route you’ve walked so many times you basically know it off by heart. For more bonus points check the route on google maps before you start
- Get stuck behind a really slow walker
- Continue to be stuck behind the slow walker
Bonus points if the slow walker notices you.
More bonus points if other people notice.
- Turn right before you meant to to get out of the awkward situation with the slow walker
- Realise you’ve never been down this road before
- Realise you don’t recognise any of the other roads
- Pick a road at random and pray
Congratulations, you are now lost
How to be awkward on the underground
- Take up the bassoon or other huge instrument
- Become proficient at the bassoon and get lessons at the RAM
- Go to RHUL to study music
- Get on appropriate tube with bassoon on back. Make sure the tube is packed
- Hit someone in the face with the bassoon
- Accidentally stroke someone’s hair as you grab one of the poles
Congratulations, you are now awkward beyond belief.